After years of research, development and extensive testing, the B. David Company is pleased to offer our new 4000 Nanotechnology Certified Under Counter System.
This system is WQA Gold Seal Certified to microbiological testing standards NSF P-231, NSF-53, and NSF-42.
Nanotechnology is Nano and Carbon Electrostatic Filtration that removes greater than 99.9999 percent of bacteria and 99.999 percent of viruses from water at flow rates more than 200 times faster than virus-rated membranes that remove particles by traditional mechanical filtration such as electricity or chemicals.
Nano and Carbon Electrostatic Filtration:
Nano Filtration is a new water media utilizing Nanotechnology plus specialty pleated electrostatic filters to create unique removal capabilities well beyond the scope of conventional filtration without the use of chemicals or electricity.
Incorporating the principle of electro-adhesion, Nano Filtration:
- Reduces viruses up to 99.999%
- Reduces bacteria up to 99.9999%
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Removes waterborne contaminants such as bacteria, cysts, viruses and colloidal particles
- Captures particles as large as tens of microns or as small as a few nanometers
- Lowest Pressure Drop - Comparable to a 2-3 µ/micron filter
- Wide pH Ranges - Effective from pH 4 to pH 9
- High Dirt and particulate retention - Up to 25 times of a conventional filter
- Removes some micro-pharmaceuticals
- Reduces lead to below Federal Action Level of 10 ppb
Whole House Nanotechnology Purification Systems
Maximum protection from waterborne illnesses
Ensure safe clean water at the point of entry for all water outlets (kitchen, bathroom, shower, laundry). This prevents potential ingestion of contaminated water through the mouth, nose, eyes or lesions in the skin since all incoming water sources will be safe. With hardware, flow meter and instructions included, these systems hook up easily to your incoming water supply of an entire residence or building – delivering 10 gallons of purified water per minute. And compared to multiple units, these single systems will save significant money and maintenance (system filters need to be changed only once per year and other cartridges every two years). They are ideal for ex-pat residences or embassy/post housing.