Please note: This system has been discontinued and has been replaced by the new 4000 Nanotechnology Certified Under Counter System, which has NSF certification. Replacement filters for the 9333 Nanotechnology Under Counter System will continue to be available.
This 9333 Nanotechnology Under Counter System operates as the 4000 Nanotechnology Under Counter Filtration System does, but has not been certified by IAPMO. This is an environmentally friendly product as no electricity, chemicals, or water wastage is required.
The 9333 Nanotechnology Under Counter Filtration System includes all three filters and easy to install hardware, including a faucet.
Filters included are:
RS-90 First Stage 10” Filter
• 1 micron / This individual filter complies with NSF 42 testing criteria
o Chlorine reduction / sediment, dirt, rust, lime scale, silt, sand, as well as other chemicals and particulate matter.
RC-93 Second Stage 10” Chemical Reduction Filter
• 1/2 micron / This individual filter complies with NSF 53 testing criteria
• Chlorine reduction
• Taste and odor reduction
• Particulate reduction
• Cyst reduction
RP-100 Third Stage 10” filtration
• Reduces viruses up to 99.999%
• Reduces bacteria up to 99.9999%
• Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium
• Removes waterborne contaminants such as bacteria, cysts, viruses, and colloidal particles
• Captures particles as large as tens of microns or as small as a few nanometers
• Lowest Pressure Drop - Comparable to a 2-3 µ/micron filter
• Wide pH Ranges - Effective from pH 4 to pH 9
• High Dirt and particulate retention - Up to 25 times of a conventional filter
• Removes some micro-pharmaceuticals
The B. David 9333 Nanotechnology Under Counter System uses a three-stage filtration process to address the four main areas of concern: sedimentation, aesthetics, chemical and microbiological.
Change filters once per year or after 1000 gallons.
Download the Manual Here