Based on feedback from DOS facility management and medical personnel, the B. David Company was challenged to develop a residential water purifier that was not dependent on electricity and required minimal maintenance. This system had to be *third party certified to NSF testing standards of P-231, which is considered the definitive scientific standard for virus and bacteria removal from drinking water. After thousands of hours of extensive research and development, we are pleased to announce that our 4000 Nanotechnology Certified Under Counter System has met and exceeds these criteria. Additionally, we added two extra certifications - NSF/ANSI 42, reduction of free chlorine, and NSF/ANSI 53, for Cryptosporidium removal and lead reduction. We believe that this purifier is the most technologically advanced and field proven system available.
- *Third party certification through IAPMO, North America’s premier plumbing and mechanical product certification agency.
- IAPMO Platinum Seal™ recipient for exceptional quality and function.
- Environmentally friendly - no electricity, chemicals, or water wastage is required
- The average Post may save up to $350.00 per year per distiller in electrical costs versus distillation, with only a fraction of the required maintenance.
- Used at many United States Posts in four continents (references are available).
This 4000 Nanotechnology Certified Under Counter Purification System includes three proprietary filters - 4001 Nano Filter, 4002 Carbon FI Filter, 4003 DE Block Filter and easy to install hardware including faucet.
When it is time to order replacement filters, the 4010 three pack contains one of each filter shipped in an individual box for easy installation.
• Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium
• Removes waterborne contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, and colloidal particles
• Captures particles as large as tens of microns or as small as a .015 nanometers
• Lowest Pressure Drop - Comparable to a 2-3 µ/micron filter
• Wide pH Ranges - Effective from pH 4 to pH 9
• High Dirt and particulate retention - Up to 25 times more than conventional 10” filter
• Removes some micro-pharmaceuticals
• Reduces lead to below Federal Action Level of 10 ppb
• This product is on GSA contract #GS-07F-9166S
IAPMO testing summary for the 4000 Nanotechnology Certified Under Counter Filtration System:
Required Reduction ≥ 50%
Reduction Results > 99.9%
Required Reduction 3 LRV
Reduction Results > 99.97%; 3.52 LRV
Required Reduction 4 LRV
Reduction Results > 99.99%; 5.22LRV = 99.999%
Required Reduction 6 LRV
Reduction Results > 99.99%; 7.86LRV = 99.9999%
LEAD – 6.5 PH
Required Reduction ≤ 10 µ/L
Reduction Results > 98.70
LEAD – 8.5 PH
Required Reduction ≤ 10 µ/L
Reduction Results > 98.40
For more information regarding the IAPMO to NSF testing standards click HERE
Download the Manual Here: